mardi 9 février 2016

Three Reasons why i Choose to Help People in Life


By Jeangagnon (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
This is the story of why I want to help people and I choose youth and adult correctional intervention in college. I will give you 3 reasons of why I want to help people who have addictive problems. I have a really hard life and learn the hard way that life is not always easy. you will understand in this listicle exactly why I chose this program and why I want to help people out.

A lot of people needs help 

The three reasons that led me to do a helping profession. First, I had already needed help with problems of addictions and I was happy that services exist to help me when I need it, secondly, people naturally come to me for help, and it's always a pleasure for me to help and finally, helping people for me is natural. There is a place where I have been helped in the past and I would like to work for them later. http://dependancemontreal.ca/ Dollars Cormier not too far from College Ahuntsic, They help people, they have all kinds of services and they can help anyone with addictive problems.

2. People naturelly come to me when they need help

Since I was young, people entrusted me naturally. I have helped many people in need by simply speaking to them. I've always liked helping and listened to people who have problems to find solutions. This is what led me in the youth and adult correctional program. That way I will use my skill to help people Who Suffer from bad things that happens in their life and people who suffer of addictive problems. Gambling, drugs, alcohol and in the future people that are addict to technology, I will help them all.

3. A lot of people have addictive problem

Many people need help because they have drug problems, alcohol problems, gambling problems and some may be addict with the technology, cell (Facebook, cell and tweeting to name a few). How many people have been ruined in casino because they all spend their money wrongly, how many people shoot themselves on heroin? how many people do crack? I want to help and I Hope that I will be good at doing that. Too many people suffer and need help.

To conclude

To conclude, I want to help people with addiction problems, have been there before and I understand to be addicted to drugs or alcohol. People came naturally to me in life and they want me to help them so I decide to do something in life that will give me the correct tools  to help people who suffer or have addictive problems. Many people have found themselves in the street with mental illness because of the deinstitutionalization and I want to help homeless people too. So with my course youth and adult correctional, my first goal is to help people who had addictictive problems, but they're so many other things I can do.
Checked and revised with the help of the Virtual Writing Tutor grammar checker
Last modified: Tuesday, 8 September 2015, 08:16 AM

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire